Got the Tournament team together on Sat morning and headed out on the lake.

Water temps in the Bay were not to great with alot of cold water so we headed out of there.

Turned out to be a good decision as as soon as we were reading decent temps we set up and Bang, doubled up.

Both rods that went were on Rods side of the boat so he grabbed the first one and Richard took the second.

Rodney boated a nice healthy Brown and Richard took a dandy Brown at about 13 lbs, his biggest to date.

Next fish was another nice one at about 10. Really good quality fish.

Ended the day with a sweet box of 9 and 15 or 16 bites plus a few nice smallmouths

Regular Brown stuff was working, sticks on the boards and spoons off the riggers.

Heres some pictures of Richards trout.

IM001218.jpg

IM001217.jpg

IM001229.jpg

Go fishin.

Glen

What no picture of the smallmouths we caught Glen? :lol:

It was a great day with some good guys. Conditions were rainy, cool and calm, but the boat traffic was the worst! :no:

We tried to stay away from the pack and did pretty good.

Glen put most of the fish on my side of the boat, but sneaky Richard knew what to do - let me take the small ones, then jump on the second rod with all the bigs ones!?! :P

Thanks guys for a good time, can't wait for the Pro-Am!

Way to go. :yes: Very nice fish. It seems that some of these charters think they own the water. Not all, but there certainly some of them who think you have to move because you're a weekend warrior fishing for fun. :devil:

Yes The Wind shifted to position of the stach rain most of day Sunday was a washout. Sat We caught some nice fish Yes indeed I was thinking (only time) about getting it mounted still when cost was estimated I relinquished to being Happy with nice photo. Capt Glenn got US on fish we picked away all day about 12 hours of fishing, good times bantering and catching fish with visions of sugarplums nowhere in the mix.