Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
  • ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• Wanted Seth green pole

Looking for a Seth green rig let me know on price 

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Meat.rig teasers

SOLD 16 large,4 small meat rig teasers w/tooth picks   $25 for all.. if you wan.them shipped $10. cash.or money order Not doing PayPal anymore . Located Springfield Massachusetts     Please please supply me a valid address if you want items shipped. We prefer they.are.picked up. We only ship within the continental. US.   Sent from my SM-G960U using Lake Ontario United mobile app      SOLD      

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Okuma Copper, Leadcore, and SS Wire Spooling Chart

OKUMA AND BLOOD RUN 45# COPPER SPOOLING CHART   65# BRAID BACKER 45# COPPER  20-30# FLUOROCARBON LEADER   50' Okuma 30 series (Classic, Magda, Convector, Cold Water) 50' Blood Run 45#- copper 800' of Blood Run 65#- braid backer 55' of 20# Blood Run Fluorocarbon- leader   100' Okuma 30 series (Classic, Magda, Convector, Cold Water) 100' Blood Run 45#- copper 600' of Blood Run 65#- braid backer 55' of 20# Blood Run Fluorocarbon-

in Tackle and Techniques

• Copper setups

My current copper setups are 2-150’s 2-200’s 1-300’ 1-400 1-500’s   I have 2 new reels I want to put copper on, my original thought was to have another 300 and a 400 but my question is if you guys had limited space on the boat would you add a 250 and a 350 to split differences or double up the 3 and 400?   Fish out of a small boat and only have a places for 6 rods that aren’t in use and usually fish with 2 people so I have 6 extra rods and a 6 rod spread.   Thanks in advance!    

in Tackle and Techniques

• The green hornet finally strikes

Had the afternoon free yesterday and decided to head out off the mouth of the SR minus a starter motor on my boat.  All went well 7 miles offshore and went 2 for 3 on majors.  Both fish landed took the green hornet mag spoon and the miss came on the dipsey out 230’ with a ff.  All the action happened at 85’ over 110-120 fow.  First salmon to hit the deck of the Green Hornet and my friend Dan and I were pretty excited about it.  Thanks everyone for all the tips throughout the season.  Now off to

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)