Boat Deck

Shade

I know there was a thread on this subject before but I need to know what is a good or better cleaner for my boat deck. I have tried a variety of cleaners and nothing is working.

Howie

what kind of stains,,, if its brown like crap try toilet paper.....

is it stained ,or a bunch of black embedded in the poors of sun deterorated gell coat,,,,,,,,,,bad rust stains will probly call for elbow grease and comet and a little more elbow grease..........Hey my observer cleaned my whole boat-----------um er forget that last part...if its black or crap embedded in pores try water with about 2500psi behind it (powerwasher) steam jenny is better but hard to come by...

Ray,

Ya I have a lot of crap in the pours. I have a small steamer and it did take some of it out and I have a powerwasher I am bringing up Saturday to see if I can get it respectable seeing the fishings gonna suck. We have this really cool, intelligent and ballbusting Observer this year, :yes: and we have all the confidence in the world in his charming personality he will clean the rig while cooking them Lobsters he says his is bringin up.... ;):yes: :

Howie

Any black streak remover on the magic eraser will remove most stains. The problem is usually dirt getting embedded in the wax. Black streak remover removes the wax from the wash and wax products we typically use on fiberglass.

when i get up there well try my majic urine ,just spray it on and leave..for 3 or 4 days it will smell so bad youll be happy to break out the elbow grease..

Oh Boy, now I'm REALLY looking forward to prefishing the pro am :thinking: