Conesus Lake

Fishing Conesus this week for the 2nd time ever. Saturday was great...bunch of pike largest was 31"...Sunday was a washout but from the dock I landed 2 more pike and 5 LBM's. found walleyes suspended 20' in 30-35 FOW. Largemouths seem to be everywhere

Will post pics when I get back home Saturday

Weather is tough...

We are in the south west corner of the lake...Anyone have any tips for getting these spring eyes in the boat here? The pike seem decently easy to find although I am new to targeting Northerns.

-ericmic

Anyone have any tips for getting these spring eyes in the boat here?

-ericmic

When you figure it out, let me know :lol: Only way I know of is very shallow at night using stick baits so you might try casting off the dock, but depending on where you are in the SW corner, I know the break line is very close to shore. I'm not sure if that's good or bad but I tend to see the bait fish on the shallow flats at night, so I suspect those would be better areas to target. Hopefully someone will chime in with better guidance than I.

Good luck and hope you figure them out. :yes:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Saturday i was fishing the very south end started in 8-12 fow...with sticks and got nothing.

About 8:15pm i moved to 30-35 fow marked the baitfish (alewives i think) and eyes running 20-25' down. caught 2 on that 1st pass with a reefrunner and a rap DT14...both were running about 18-20' deep. ran through it a bunch more but no more hits

Since then notta on the eyes.