Experience from the Red Cross Tourny

Just thought I would throw this out there and see if any was else had the same issue. Sunday I got out early and was the first one in the spot I wanted to fish. Then after a while these two bass boats motored up near me and drove all around me, fairly close, back and forth, and in front of and behind me at a good clip making a lot of racket looking for bait/ fish. Then after while the started fishing a just down the lake from me, no biggie. I land a fish they move closer to me, and they don't hook up and try the other side of me. I move a bit and land another fish or 2 and here they come again fishing right on top of me again. This went on for several hours, I wouldn't have sat there and delt with it if I wasn't in the tournament, but I was so I was about to give up my spot. It was unreal, these guys had absolutely no class, they couldn't find there own fish so they had to try to get in one the ones I had found. I'm sorry but I was raised with a heck of a lot more manners than these guys had.

uglyokuma,

You did say bass boats rights. Drop the B and you have it. I have always wonderd if those boats have any speed but flat out. And before any body that has a b...ass boat emails me, talk to the hand. Better check the hand first it is missing some fingers :!:

i think you ment out in the stuff or sh%# kids do read this, tho we all slip now and then with our boat language, specially me ,if you go midlake N/S and in the middleE/W the only thing other than weeds that will bother you will be those pesty fish