Surface Temp: 54-60

LAT/LONG (GPS Cords):

===============

FISHING RESULTS

===============

Total Hits: 10

Total Boated:9

Species Breakdown:browns

Hot Lure:jr thunderstick,husky jerk, michigan stingers.

Trolling Speed: 2.0-2.8

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 10-25

Lure Depth: 3-12

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

had a good day today. it was definitely an early bite as we hooked 4 fish in the first 15 minutes. had to work harder and harder as time passed. the fog was pea soup and didnt burn off even when we left at close to 2pm. got fish on spoons with the riggers and on sticks with the boards. nothing huge but the one we lost was definitely big. had one fish that we netted that had a lamprey on it that popped off as we netted it. also had a couple others with fresh lamprey marks. fish were feisty and fat. lots of fun. best, mark

====================

P5210426.jpg

P5210427.jpg

P5210436.jpg

Good goin' Mark!

Had to work this morning and took care of a couple chores around the house so I can play tommorrow.

We are heading to Oneida Lake tomorrow to see if we can get the Walleyes to come around to our way of thinking.

Nothing like a good day on the water, after a long work week!!

After getting some good reports I also headed up to Oswego this am. Took my daughter and her friend, got a little bit of a late start ( on the water @6:30) and from what I heard I missed the best bite. Did manage one 5lb brown that was it. Black and orange stinger 5ft down. Once that heavy fog rolled in and you could only see 100ft in front of your self I headed in. That was down right nerve racking manuvering through boats, planer boards, logs, etc...

Maybe next time

P5210037.jpg

that fog was horrible. ive been in some serious fog many times on saltwater but ive never seen it that thick on freshwater. we ended up going a little deeper than we wanted to get away from the boats but it was still stressful fishing watching for boats. best, mark