A Yankee Birthday

Happy Birthday to YT, Rick, Yankee Troller, Richard, Dick (oh wait that's just what they call you behind your back :o:D)

Have a great day and I'm sure you'll be on the water somewhere running a mile of copper :o

streach yawn ,,HUH, opps was out playing myself (not with) chasin some "rockfish" NOT BASS (anymore), Even tho the bass i chase can reach the 70lb pluss class and fight like a freight train ,well you know just like a 8lb walley figh....... opps ....

I now must classify myself a a "ROCKFISH" FISHERMAN to keep from getting poked by the walleye crowd....and hearing "Its Just Another Bass" when sending pics of 25 lb fish that actually figh....opps

So have great day dispite our lowly "bass fisherman lable" and if ya want to get a convoy headin to some great ROCKFISH :lol: catchin give me a call im shure i can put ya on one or two 8 lbrs without running 100miles if the fog on the water to catch 2 fish :rofl: ,opps

Be a nice relaxin trip with some great fishing (catchin),If that bright thing ever pokes a hole in the clouds above our heads..