Jon's Little Salmon Brown Trout Derby RESULTS

Great job done by John and crew, it was a very trying day with dense fog, as good as the BT fishing has been the conditions made for a fun event to get your 6 tournament size legal keepers. Many very good BT guys could not get their legal fish due to conditions and boat traffic

45 Teams entered

Top 5

1st On The Lam 107.10

2nd Team Snagger 102.35

3rd Team Sea Devil 95.80

4th Team A-TOM-MIK 95.65

5th Thinking Big 94.90

Calcutta Big Fish

1st On The Lam 12.20

2nd 5 More Minutes 10.66

3rd Team Sea Devil 10.66

Youth

1st Horsin' Around 10.34

2nd Trout One 9.24

3rd Thinking Big 7.36

I would also like to thank John for taking time and consideration for the Oswego Net Pen project donation of $220, that will go a long way next time we need something as we always do. The cash will be stored in the ELOSTA Net Pen account

Once again great job John for a well run event, we all look forward to next years Brown Trout competition, I wish there were more of these events:

Congrats too all teams, I think I got them all

6) Trout One 93.21

7) Team Turtle 88.60

8.) Good Times/Big Weenie 88.28

9) Reel Silver 88.24

10) Blue Eyed Lady 87.38

11) Praying Mantis 86.80

12) 5 More Minutes 79.08

13) Eddies Adventures 77.16

14) Fish Magnet 73.42

15) Fin-Addict 65.34

16) Almost Heaven 63.74

17) In The Box 60.56

18) Empty Hook 59.46

19) Amateur Hour 58.32

20) Ontario Fishermen 52.30

21) Puttz 46.46

22) Dapper Dan 46.08

23) Fish Tank 43.72

24) Small Craft Warning 34.02

25) Horsin' Around 20.34

26) - 45) in no certain order

Liquid Plumber

Gottum

Ant Time

Mixed Nuts

CHE

Fish-On

Full House

D/C

Salmon Tracker

Bandit

ColdSteel

Hole In One

Wrenchman

Miss Conduct

Hammers Down

All Out D/A

Yukon

Rip & Strip

Great job all !!!!

Tom

'Bout time ya got off the lamb and started fishing. ( :lol: I edited yer post for ya Tom, it's supposed to be On The Lam, meaning on the run.) :D Great job Pete & Crew. I bet there was a little celebrating on the red dock when ya got back. Hope to see ya up there soon Pete & the rest of the guys. Sure glad the fishing wasn't that baaaaaaad. :lol:

Lol Musky. There had be be at least four rules in effect for ON THE LAM's success.

Rule#1 FRANK (aka trainwreck) doesnt touch a net because he duffs it every time and a maximum of 3 texts/cell calls per hour limit on him as well.

#2 Jersey Jim (aka slowtalker) can only consume a limit of 12 beers out of his normal 30 pack his knocks back before dark.

#3 Jim (aka 2 rods) has to wear his helmet to avoid head trama aboard the ON THE LAM and wear his kevlar underpants to minimize the ass peelings

#4 Pete aka (the sheriff) has to count to 10 every time a crew member pisses him off (such as Frank eating on board while looking like a food fight occured)The guy makes a damn mess wherever he goes. Also, Pete has to keep the Glock in the cabin when the fishing is slow.

Seriously guys, good job. A serious fishing crew for sure believe it or not. As for the red dock party, I am sure it was SHARKEY who was staggering around the dock with his cane to help keep him upright who really got it done. It claims he had a stroke, I think it was just an ingenious idea to get blasted and get away with it. Glenn, we need to take the life vest off Buddy (aka HAUS) and put it on you this season. LOL :beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Lmao Gray! With my new glasses I was able to prove to the guys my crappy netting days are over, scooped moreE fish then I've ever have abroad On-The-Lam. And you just might be right about my phone, the crew took my phone hide it did'nt even know it was missing, LOL. Thanks again Jon for putting on a great event the, red dock looks forward to this every year. And i agree with you Tom ,we all wish there where more like this. Great job Pete,Jersy and Jim.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Thanks Jeff, Glen , Musky and Grey..... I think :D ... Thanks To John for putting on a great event, contributions to the Oswego net pen project says alot about whats important to him :yes: Red dock was represented by Jim (Double J) Frank (Home Office) and Jim ( Lone Wolf), a great crew.

I was a witness on franks netting ablilities. He earned the right to touch the net again. he should of got those new glasses about 3 years ago.lol Jim aka 2 rod must of been working out all winter he got a set of shoulders on him knocking the guys away from the rods to catch fish. way to go Jim ! the sheriff kept his cool on the boat not too much jersey talking going on. lol Way to go guys.

Jersey Jim :beer::beer:

Thanks to all the companys that donated to the event,Big weenie ,Michigan stinger , Pro troll, Dave Fish Taxadermy, to name a few but a big thanks to all the great fisherman

that particapated in thisevent you are the ones that make this a fun day. :clap::clap::clap::yes::yes::yes:

Jon,Terri an staff we thank you..