PORT COLBORNE NEEDS HELP!

yaleye

A call goes out to all you Lake Erie Fishermen! Port Colborne Needs your help!

We are in a compotition for the Ultimate fishing town and we need more votes!

Please go to www.wfnfishingtown.com and vote for Port Colborne

Please remember to verify your vote on your email ( you only have to do it once )

and then you can vote 4 times a day ( every 6 hours )

And there is only 9 days left!

Please help us out to show the rest of the work that Lake erie is the Ultimate fishing destination!

I can't find port colburne on the US website's list of finalists but Waddington NY here on our very own sportfishery of the St Larry sure is. That's 'who' (or 'where') I have been voting for...in close contention if not at the top at any given time :yes:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Apparently, this was one ballot box designed to be stuffed...so 'A' for effort here.

There are 4 voting 'time blocks' per day. You can only vote once ...in EACH block, EACH day... (keeps ya coming back to WFN's website, right? ;) )

They also actively tell you go out and solicit others, through clubs, facebook, sites like this...wow getting us to advertise for them...brilliant! :lol:

??? As if it was designed for credibility in the first place? It's a classic 'marketing contest,' not some scientific survey.

Dont shoot the messinger here...Yaleye was doing EXACTLY as WFN instructed, and I'm just relaying what those instructions are. Read the WFN contest website.