Conesus 7/17 Working man Tourney

Man did this lake get tough! Out of 32 boats I just missed the top 6 by one measly fish, and I only weighed in 3 fish! What a difference a week makes.

Well, anyway the water is pea green and the weeds are starting to slime up. I hope it gets a little better soon!

that is a common occurance on lamoka and waneta lakes too,(small and shallow also) the locals refer to it as the lake cleaning its self you already know the bad news the fishing stinks too, the good news it dont last long and the bite will get agressive as the lake settels out..congrats on your finish.

Hey Ray.....by the way it was nice meeting you this weekend. Sorry for the poor attitude but I take competition seriously and I wasnt to thrilled with my performance this past weekend. Not to mention the money I lost in gear! You guys did a great job together and i would reccommend you three do some more of these tourneys.

Nice to meet you too sir, take this bit of advise from some one who has had 3 close calls with death and am goinging over the hill aug 6 th and has seen many of his friends put in the ground well before there time.."Life is short everyday IS a blessing " some people think of nothing of peeing out $15.00 of beer or more at bar prices but get upset over a $15.00 spinny,fly lost.I dont like loosing my stuff specially the last hot spinny on the boat no more than the next guy. had a swivel fail on a new hoochie mama forcing me to change to a diff. spinnie that put us into a double mode to save our butt in the last 45 min saturday.One can be competive and have fun too,dont wait for your close call to realize this everything happens for a reason be optamistic and hope for a good reason....it will be..........Ray K.

Sounds like I am glad I decided to stay home! Not really, I am sure it still would have been fun. Had to fix what I broke Saturday at Seneca....

Conesus has been a little off for parts of this year I think. Our club open on July 7th (ish) didn't have "great" bags. I think we were 6th or 7th with 13 1/2 pounds. Winners had 18ish. Not like 2 years ago when 18+ didn't cash!

."Life is short everyday IS a blessing " some people think of nothing of peeing out $15.00 of beer or more at bar prices but get upset over a $15.00 spinny,fly lost.

Ray nicely said :!: That's why I luv ya man :!: Have fun and it makes your winnings that much sweeter :!: I had a blast at the Pro-Am even though I was sick ;( because even though we could have done better, we did well and had a blast doing it :D