Pay Every Day Derby - YEAR END BONANZA

PEDD’S YEAR END BONANZA

AUGUST 28, 2011

OVER $5000 IN PAY OUTS

$2000 FIRST PLACE

$1000 2ND $500 3RD $250 4TH $100 5TH

ALL ENTRANTS WHO WEIGH IN FISH WHO ARE NOT IN TOP 5 RECEIVE $50 IN MERCHANDISE

ALL OF THIS FOR A $100 BOAT FEE!!!

TOURNAMENT INFORMATION: Lake-wide, but all fish much be weighed in at Captain’s Cove (Oak Orchard). Weigh in is from 2:30 to 3:30 PM. All participants must be in the weigh in line no later than 3:30PM. We will weigh in your 3 best fish. Each fish is 10 points and each pound is 1 point. You may weigh in trout or salmon.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: You can register on line or sign up at any of our weigh stations. Just advise the weigh station that you are purchasing a boat pass for Aug. 28 and they will write it on the entry application.

The first prize is $1500 cash and $500 in merchandise/gift certificates.

Second place is $$750 cash and $250 in merchandise/g.c. Third $300 cash and $200 m./g.c. 4th. $150/$100 5th. $50/$50.

:star:Get your pass now at PayEveryDayDerby.com :star:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Gentlemen

This is a one day event.. Late August is the time of yr!! Big mature kings are what we are hoping to see at the scales. There are Plenty of great products being given away as well as the cash $$$$$ !! We have... A Tom Mik , Stinger, Fish Hawk TD s , Northern King Lures and more.. The cash was donated from Twin Village Recycling in Depew NY .. So if you guys have scrap metal of any kind please stop by and support this buisiness that is supporting us.. And don't forget to get your boat pass from your local weigh station.. Again it is $100.00 boat fee for the one day event. This is in addition to the other entry you have already payed for..let's go out w a bang.. And some big bucks.. Don't forget all fish must be weighed in no later than 3:30 pm on Sunday August 28,2011.. You may fish all open waters of the lake.. Start time is 5:30 am..

Good luck to all

Chris

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png

Again it is $100.00 boat fee for the one day event. This is in addition to the other entry you have already payed for..

Not sure what this means..??? What has already been payed for? And how much will it be if i have not payed anything yet??

Would love to fish this tournment but not sure about prices...

Thanks Matt

-Jakey Baby-

jake

The normal pedd derby entry for the season is $100.00. If you fish the derby every time you are out fishing. This $100,00 per boat entry fee is for the big payout of what you just read. This one day entry is seperate from the season pass..If you want to fish the one day event on August 28 it will cost your boat a 100.00 fee to enter.

Chris

• 4 months later...

Marman,

Dr bob never returned any of your calls?? Or e mails?? I know bob hasn't been feeling well lately but he should have gotten to you. I am sorry to hear this . If you want pm your info and when you won and I will call and check this out for you. Thats all I can do to help ya out..

Chris

[ Post made via iPhone ] iPhone.png