Boat Depth: 40fow -80 fow

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS pics

====================

001_Copy.jpg

002_Copy.jpg

006.jpg

hi bobs boy yea fishing has been good wait till you see the water level in the bay almost top of the dock on the lake nice green water last weekend was out to 80fow are you fishing this weekend , weather looks a little crappy showers just about everyday if your up i will give you a shout

thank god the water is higher this year, we had real issues at Arneys last year and I'm not sure my props could take another year of it :(

We're headed up to the Niagara Bar (Wilson) this weekend and will be bringing the boat over to Sodus the following weekend (June 4th). Not sure we'll fish Sodus at all when we get there, but we should be up the following weekends after that. We're usually on Ch 9.

Nick

Take another look at the fsh on the far right. Looks like Atlantic markings to me.

what I'm seeing left to right are as follows:

King, King, King, Steelhead, Steelhead, Atlantic, Laker, Coho, Brown, Coho, ?? (off the edge of the pic, probably another Coho from what little I can see of the tail).

Tim

Nice fish btw bulldog. That second steely is a bruiser.

Tim, I agree with all but the fish on the far right which you can fully see. Not trying to argue just become informed or help inform others. Click on the pic to enlarge it. Those are Atlantic markings (a bit larger, v-shaped, and extending further down on the body than a typical coho). The fish also appears to have less than 13 rays in the anal fin.

I still see coho for that fish, the head and tail on that fish are absolutely coho, not atlantic I don't see anything particularly unusual about the markings. But your right it's not worth arguing over. Regardless it is a nice mess of fish.

Tim