Mark... we're at the wilson boatyard marina... the one with the lighthouse... over on ice cream row (aka where the ice cream shop is).

Didn't get as much done as I would have like tonight... still two rods need new line and I need to replace the probe downrigger wire... but hopefully ready to bloody the boat tomorrow!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Thanks Mark!

Couple of boats went out this morning, only 1-3s in close now... maybe we'll try this evening

Btw... high yesterday 91... today 53... so much for getting ice cream! (Yes I'll probably still get it lol)

Finished 4 for 6. Water temp 60-175fow was 42' 175-250 was 44'.

Kicker to main motor ezsteer slipped... so we could only go in right hand circles... so we called it an early night. Scotty rigged had the cable jump off the spool.. so only one rigged and three dipseys.... all took shots except the free slider on the rigged.

You guys are die hards I live 20 mins from there and haven't got a line wet. Go get them... heard guys were going off shore for warmer water as the bite in 150 to 250 was slow you might want to explore if weather permits and action is slow GOOD LUCK :clap: