The wife hates holding fish! She actually caught most of them. Hoping to try the bar tomorrow, but if the fog is thick like it has been I don't like running in it ( no radar ).

We'll see you wed and hopefully have em figured out by then!

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Over the next couple of days id like to also post some of the "off the lake" stuff we do while in Wilson... it really is a wonderful part of the US.

Today we went down the road...maybe 10 miles to Olcott. There was a little area of shops right next to the harbor called Lakeview Village Shops. There were a few thrift shops that the wife enjoyed...

2011-05-29_16-50-58_282.jpg

There was also a small art studio that would custom paint a shirt or anything else (boat,hat,etc)... so of course we had to get some Riff Rider swag! (His & Hers)

2011-05-29_21-22-35_886.jpg

There was also a small amusement park for small kids with old carnival rides that had been restored... pretty neat.

2011-05-29_17-21-11_968.jpg

Also a quick restaraunt review...

Wilson Boathouse

Food 5*

Price 2*

Service 4*

Wilson House

Food 3*

Price 4*

Service 2*

Also stopped at the tackle shop in Olcott.. guy was very nice and had a decent selection.

Bad storms rolling through right now... hopefully they'll be gone by morning.

Nick,

Take a 30 min ride west to "The Carlton" in Carlton. Visit Captain's Cove for lures then shoot south for great food. Both 5* places

-- Thank you for your fishing reports -- too bad your not on the tweet's board, Yankee is Lonely over there as he is the only one there reporting instead of _______________.

:yes::yes::yes:

Thanks for the reco... we'll check out carlton if our canada plans get rained out... still getting caught up with technology... sent yankee my first tweet yesterday so ill have to check out the tweet board.

C3M glad to have you following along...

Lost a nice one down.85 die hard.

Can you see the boat? Neither could I... he's literally 20 yrds away..

2011-05-30_07-22-15_847.jpg

Dropped another one free sliding yellow die hard 55 rig over 279'.

Nick when we were fishing Saturday morning the bugs were not bad till we got out to 100fow then you could not keep them off you... I worked out to 125fow and they disappeared really strange....... Dale

Having trouble seeing bow even... barge just blew his horn somewhere close... I need new undies...headed towards shore going to follow the coast in. Long ride back at 3 mph.

Another shaker in 120 fow.. fog still really bad. To make things worse the bugs are fighting back.. not sure what these are but one left an inch long stinger in my neck.

2011-05-30_11-46-00_660.jpg