Had a great week, the people in Wilson are always great to us... A special thanks to Bob and Kevin at Wilson boatyard for their hospitality. Headed to Sodus now... If you guys want me to continue these types of reports out of Sodus... Let me know. Until next time... Tight lines to all and to all a good fight!

2011-06-04_13-05-04_788.jpg

2011-06-04_16-37-07_796.jpg

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Great work Nick!! Is the ruff rider headed back to sodus for the rest of the summer? If so ill be giving you a call I'm headed up in late july and early august to give it a go!

Love the reports, how about a picture of the purple frog!!!! Makes you feel like your there.. Am on baby call with my daughter, I get the grand daughter 8) While she has my grand son. So a trip to the lake is out for a couple of weeks. Thanks for the great reading!!!

Purple frog

images.jpg

Put the boat in at Sodus... The water level is crazy! I'm a bit worried.. If some bonehead goes flying up the creek at Arneys, my boat may end up ON the dock. The water level is only 1" lower than the top of the dock. The parking lot is a swamp... What a mess!

C3M feel free to drop me a message anytime. If you want to stop by Arneys I can show you whats been working for us come July. Right now browns have slowed, but lakers, steelies, and small kings are being hit pretty good 30' down from 60-120'.

Nick,

Great job in reporting! It's similar to the captain's tweets with a lot more detail. I for one would like more reports like this!!

Jim

Much better than the usual tweets. Nice pics & report, keep 'em comin please. :yes: