It Happened Again!!!!!!!!!!!!

today was the second time ive called Shakespeare due to lost part this time it was a spool tension knob i spent over one min. on hold then Norm took my info ,thanked me said have a good day and the parts are in the mail no charge,boy the nerve of some companys ,still useing to old school way of keeping a customer happy and promoting there product by word of mouth ,,,,SO HERE IT IS SHAKESPEARE HAS STOOD BY THERE PRODUCTS WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!..Ray K.

Ray,

Could I ask you for the number you called. I have been missing the same knob for years. This is on a tidewater reel made by them. I am not looking for it free, but if they carry them I should order one to get the reel back in operation.

Thanks

Richard

1-800-334-9105,,,,,,,,,,,,,is the one i usedok ill fess up the first time i called this morn.i was on hold for awile left a message and they called me back as i was playing King on the throne (picked 4 lbs of blueberrys yesterday)need i say more....also have 1-803-754-7000-- but the first number should do. I too offered to pay and explained i wasnt looking for a freebe but it fell on deff ears .. tidewater TW30LCL .. IF I REMEMBER CORRECT opps they have a good site with parts breakdown...

bob probly shouldnt say anything oh what the heck maybe others will learn from his mistakes he doesnt seem to ,as you know tom doesnt keep his salmon he releases them ,you know the guy who hit a curb 2 weeks ago and slid his axel back 12".well today he set free 250' of cable that ugly 10lb weight and his 210.00 dollar down probe boy PETA has to be happy with him.I think i heard him quoting Homer Simpson HOW COME THINGS THAT HAPPEN TO STUPID PEOPLE KEEP HAPPENING TO ME ? dont wanna mention Toms name or FISHERMAN cause it might embare ass him .. So everyone drive with Two eyes open ,and secure your balls before you run..........

Bob,that was only two,or were you talking about getting sick in a derby,or running over those 2 racoons ,or driving into the morning sun going west,or running outa gas at the dock , or getting lost and bothering everyone on the lake asking where am i,or having to coast downhill to get to a gas station in the middle of nowhere..............gotta love his cooking though...mmmm ,,mmmm,

Ray I hear that guy "FISHERMAN" :?: :?: is gonna hunt you down and kill you ;)

As the story goes I was out in my boat with a guy I work with and after clearing rods and actually bringing up my riggers :roll: I secured the one side and brought in the wire rod (you know how that is leave it out until the last second :) ) turned to make sure the guy was driving the boat toward shore (had problems with his driving in circles all day :x ) forgot to bring the ball into the boat and it was hanging just into the water. He asked if he could speed up and I said sure. Helped him get the boat on plane and pointed out a few things to him but by then I think it was to late. Got back to Sandy (yes I found it :lol: ) and noticed the ball was not in the holder. Damn!

So the new sub troll probe 1st time in use is gone with everything else :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Ray thanks for pointing out all the problems I have had this year, seeing hows this stuff seldom happened to me in the 14 years I've had my boat. 1st damn ball I've lost ever!

Already got a new ball today. I will go get the coated cable today at B-E. Gander was out of that, plus wire for reels, plus blacks releases, and there spoons are getting slim for the picking. Great store :!: