help with browns this weekend

hi there looking for some help with trolling for browns. I would like to troll for browns or what ever hits the lines this weekend, we are camping at brennan`s beach, I have leadcore poles and tons of tackel just not sure how u guys are getting them, I really would like to get them without having to put the downriggers on the boat. could u please give me some help like speed, depth, line and where to find them. tight lines kevin

Light line! I can't stress that enough- 10-14 lb test is plenty. Browns are in close 5-15 fow still. Flat lines and planers work. Otherwise read the technique page for more info

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Kchamp, Mexico bay has been excelLent this year, guessing you will be launching from Pine Grove on Salmon river. If so try south in front of the state park in 5 to 20 feet of water. sticks in black and silver and spoons off boards and flat lines have all been working well, speed any where from 1.8 to 2.8 has been working depending on the day. Look for stained water and temps in the fifties. The south shore all the way from there to Oswego has been excelLent for us all spring but lately the nuke plant to Oswego has been our hot area. also have been running riggers around five feet down. run 15 lb main lines with 10 or 12 lb. florocarbon leaders around 150' to 200' back off the boards. Good luck and tight lines :beer: