Headed out solo both days to take advantage of the beautiful weather on the lake, and boy are my arms tired!!

7-17: On the water at 6am and washed lures until 10am when I got my first hit. From then until 1 pm it was non-stop action and in those three hours I went 11 for 15 with 6 browns (6 to 10 lbs) and 5 kings (12, 14, 18, 20, 25 lbs)! :P All but one off the riggers 80-100 ft down over 90 - 115 fow straight infront of Port Bay and slightly east. Most came on silver prism dodgers with either aqua or hammer flies, while I also had hits on the silver prism echip/hammer fly combo and Stinger chicken wing and NK blyue dolphin mag spoons. Called it quits at 2pm with no other hits.

7-18: On the water at 7:30am and a half hour later had a nice 8lb brown floppin' in the back of the boat. From then on it was a slow steady bite, except between 11 and 12 it was non-stop action again!! Had a double going with two decent fish, who then decided to do a doe-C-doe and wrapped both lines together!! :evil: I could see the rat's nest quickly developing.... Surprisingly, I was able to get both fish in the boat: 16lb king and 14lb brown! :P Ended the day at 2pm and was 7 for 12. 2 browns and 5 kings, biggest being 24lbs. Same depths as yesterday, but worked out to 135 fow and mostly east of Port Bay. Today they wanted green echips with white and green flies set 10-15 ft behind the ball. Chicken wing mag also took several hits, including the 24lb'er. Not much on the screen, as compared to previous outtings, but quite a few fish 80ft and deeper on the FF.

Good luck if you get out, the fishing is fantastic!!! Don't be affraid to work the so-called "Brown Trout" waters, the kings are there too!! 8)

I'm still recovering from the pro-am! We'll be out again this weekend for a some relaxing fun fishing with my sister & her husband. I'm really looking forward to just taking it easy!

Day two was such a bummer for us. It seemed like everything that could go wrong did. Even still, we had a great time and look forward to fishing it again next year.