Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Nothing yet... still trying the thermal breaks about to head out to the 100 ft range.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

If you want to catch some lake trout go to 60 to 70 fow in front of creek. Drop a glow frog down 60 . We were out for a few hour this morn. Couldnt keep those balls off our hooks. Did do a dink king same area. Good luck.

Thanks for the tip. Will try that this afternoon!

We ended up going 1 for 2 with a 14 lb king in the boat. Both hookups came on a green/silver custom spoon in 150 down 50 nw of the creek.

Also had something on on the 42nd spin doctor with green glow fly down 20 in 40 at the mudline.

Going out this afternoon weather permitting. The salmon has some kind of growth under its spine. Will post pic tonight when I can get to my computer.

Ended up going out this afternoon from 4-8. A whole lot of nothing! Marked fish 40-80 feet down out to 350 but could not coax a hit. Tried everything I had.

Tried to find a glow frog for this afternoon but couldn't in the time that I had.

IMG_20110529_080252.jpg

Ended the night with an old lady slamming on her breaks in front of me (her ABS engaged) in order to make a turn last minuet. Almost went off the road with the trailer, but ended up with a busted break line. No damage, nobody hurt - best possible outcome. Only thing is that now i have to run brake lines in the truck before I can tow the boat again.

I enjoyed the time out on the water today, turned out beautiful. Plus a got a king to boot!

IMG_20110529_211221.jpg