Memorial Day Derby REEL STORIES

Well I was happy to see and meet everyone at big fish friday at sampson. It was great and I look forward to another one next year. There is talk of making this a bigger deal and a bigger payout. Rough estimate of a minumum of 20 boats, and we werent far from that this year!! Anyways, We will discuss that at a later date.

Our weekend started out great. Being i stayed in the south end, I knew lakers were out of the question. We targeted the off fish on the west side. We did numerous fish, Browns and Salmon with an occasional Laker. We weighed fish in each day. Saturday we did a few good browns, but i knew they wouldnt stick. Sunday we had a blast, being we coukld fish earlier. We were doubling up and that was fun with football browns. I enjoyed the time on the water despite crew backing out on friday.. Monday was slow but we got a decent Landlock. Quit fishing at 11. Cant wait for the red cross derby. Congrats to all who placed and had a good time!!

044.jpg

009.jpg

041.jpg

042.jpg

Its a great tourney!!! The fishings good and hardly anyone fishes Seneca, Cayuga has all the fish, But Seneca is not under pressure so, we all know thats where ill be, besides, not like i have a choice!!!

Great pics and AWESOME job Bro.... It was pretty cool having a bunch of good boats and friends all fishing that area this past weekend, just knew it would be a matter of time before one of us got on a nice fish .... Looking forward to Red Cross too.... Let me know about your plans for this weekend and we'll plan some stuff.......

Whats the deal on the Red Cross Derby? This is the first I've heard of it.....unless it is perhaps held when in previous years I've been on vacation at the Cape in July...