Congrats to "Spoonfed"

After a long ride from Mexico Bay with Spoonfed out to Sodus on Thursday

waves 4-5 maybe even a 6 (4 hours) missed a couple extra hours of pre-fishing- But, once we got to where we were going we were into the kings pretty well!

After another bumpy - stormy day on Friday the decision was made to run.

And run we did!

Saturday was a nightmare seemed like 15 or 20 fish to box 6.

Just one of those days where the would cooperate

Anything that couple happen - happened - just the most random things, who knows what was going on- bad luck is all we can say

but we stuck together and loaded our 6th in the box by 12 or so and tried for the Laker - No Good on the Laker Saturday. (7th at the weight in).

Sunday we ran again - little rougher on the run Sunday morning.

I think we had six by 7:30 or 8 - but with the new rules and excellent coaching by Glen - we got to pick and choose our box.

Put our last King in the box by 10:30ish (15lbs or so being our smallest)

Set up, tried to set up for our laker - and for me being fairly new to big water fishing the rigger next to me was slowly flexing (i thought i had wrapped the last rigger onto the other cable) then i figured it out - it was a laker!!! First Laker for me. Back to the dock for weight in by 11:30 or so

With Excellent team work and a knowledgeable captain we jumped to the top on Sunday. What a ride back to Mexico Bay Sunday evening after the ceremony!!! Still calculating waves heights - but could probably agree to an 8 or so out there at times.

Thanks again Glen & Chris

Chris and Glen,

Congrats on the win, you guys sure do desreve it with what conditions we had this weekend. It sure is nice to see the east end boats do so well this past weekend. We ended up in 20th, but we quit early, so we might have been able to sneak a few more, but it would have done us no good with Top Gun putting up that huge box. Glad the ProAms are done and now it is on to some fun fishing with the Challenge next weekend. Congrats again.

Rich

Jeff,

No boat problems, but the waves were building, when we lfet there was 5-7's and building. I knew we were not in contenetion for any money so we called it. I will see you next weekend.

Rich

congrats from the LOUSERS too ,and to everyone after sundays bumps , boy my 20/20 hindsite has been kicken in ,wooda, shoulda ,coulda,maybe next year Lord willing, we will get in a few more .hope are luck holds out again. trying to get a crew for the salmon river derby guess i better start with headquarters (WIFE ) .after that its downhill. RAY K."PEGASUS"

Congrats!!! Glen you really work for everything you get. After fishing with you many times and 4 or 5 pro-ams I can say you are a class act, and I thank you for everything you have taught me. This weekends pro-am definitely was not very good for me. Thanks for the positive advise. Jim