Rocket Launcher

There was a post on SpoonPullers, May 20, titled Arches by Shakenbake. I do not know his location(could be in Ontario, Can.), but his cousin makes them, & it looks really good. The phone # given is Tom @ 518-796-8869. There is a picture of it mounted on a 22 ft Starcraft (soft top) , I think, & can be found in the " for sale " section on Pullers. It might be worth a call if not too far away from you.

There was a post on SpoonPullers, May 20, titled Arches by Shakenbake. I do not know his location(could be in Ontario, Can.), but his cousin makes them, & it looks really good. The phone # given is Tom @ 518-796-8869. There is a picture of it mounted on a 22 ft Starcraft (soft top) , I think, & can be found in the " for sale " section on Pullers. It might be worth a call if not too far away from you.

Tom is building me one for my islander. He has great prices. I'll post up some pics when its installed. He is located in the Albany area.

RR

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Tony Salerno @ Great Lakes Planers 315-649-2589 is awesome and can go from boat to boat with you. fully adjustable and add on at any time!! take a peek

207.jpg

271.jpg

I love this unit and even though mine is mounted on my arch, all i need is different brackets to put on a hard top or anything of the sort... Him and his wife are great people!!

We had one built for us this Winter at Atlantic Towers. If you order one over the Winter they can give you "show pricing." Everyone was amazed at the workmanship of this arch on the welds and measurements. They had measurements for our boat on file, so it was easy to order. We ordered ours with 14 rod holders and the price seemed to be very reasonable! Let me know if you have any questions about the Atlantic Towers. We have received MANY compliments on it this Spring!

2011-05-28_18-25-49_148.jpg

2011-05-28_18-25-34_697.jpg

2011-05-28_18-25-16_4.jpg

8.jpg

I made mine from 1.500" 6061-T6 aluminum tubing.

8 rodholders across the top of the canvas, 2 bird trees on each side, w/foward facing net holders, and f/r lights.

Complete with black end caps, and the wiring, I think I have $450.00 in the whole thing.

I just couldn't afford the $1500.00-1800.00 tag on the commercially made set-up, but once I saw good pics of them, it wasn't long before I had 'em whipped up.

I suppose it helps when you have a machine shop though. :)