Bay of Quinte, June9-12 Where? & What?

Name: Ollie

Home Port:Clayton, NY

Boat Name/Type: Irish Buoy

I fish for:

love northern & Walleye fishing, Eat Perch

==================

OK fellas & Ladies, I heard all about the place. So my brother and I have the trip planned this coming weekend. Staying in Belleview @ Ramada Inn. Where do I put in, where do I fish and what to I use?

Thank you.

Always grateful for the generosity of your advise.

Ollie

[email protected]

We have been catching a few eyes at the mouth of hay bay using stickbaits and riggers. We put in at the deseronto launch and then a 5 min ride south to the mouth of the bay. There are a few launches closer to Belleville and Trenton but I havent fished there so cant help you.

Just talked to a bud that was fishing walleye Sat. morning about 2-3 miles east of the Ramada, & had 8 fish in 40 minutes, nothing big, all between 2-3 1/2 lbs. They were fishing midway between the boat launch at Herchimer Ave and Snake Is., using Erie Dearies, tipped with a worm, in 12-14 fow.

There are 2 main launches in Belleville, Herchimer Ave., & the main one, George St, which is located on the east side of the Moira R. The Ramada is on the west side of the Moira. Less than a 5 minute drive to the George St. ramp, & only a couple more minutes to Herchimer. Another 3 miles east of Herchimer off HWY #2 is Point Anne Lane, but this launch is mainly used for small boats. George St. has all the amenities : washrooms, canteen, good size parking lot. Hope this helps.