Cayuga 6/4

Launched at deans cove around 7am. turned north outta the chute and setup in 120 fow.wires at 235 and 247 and riggers at 83 and 86. also ran 2,3,5,6 color cores,2.6-2.8sog. the lakers wanted white spinnys this mornin. ended with 2 LL and 12 lakers with a few dropped biggest laker 8.4lbs.hot spoons were 42nd and purple thunder hot spinnys were wonderbread and white with green dots...thank you to stoutner for the tow in after motor issues!(i owe ya buddy hope you made your tee time) also lost my net today....all in all not a bad day with the fam and 711skwerl....coulda been worse

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Nice report Justin ..... Sorry to hear about the engine problems ... Hopefully you get them figured out and back in the water soon... Was out with Nick today on Seneca we had a few landlocks but slow day for us.... Fishing Owasco in the morning hoping we have as good of day fishing as you had... Good job...

No problem with the tow. Hopefully if I ever need a tow someone will return the favor. I only caught one laker but only had lines in for a little while. Man, I have never marked as many fish as I did on that outing. I was going over schools of fish numbering in the thousands... and not bait fish either. I wonder if the DEC just did a stocking or something.

dec just stocked 21000 ll at t falls and 21000 at deans 2 weeks ago

That must have been what i saw. They were schooled up like crazy and were not balls of bait either. I was amazed how many fish I was seeing. The were spread through all depths from about 30 - 120 feet deep if I remember right.

Justin, Check for water in the gas. Huge problem with ethanol in gas. We had water problems with a kicker motor on Ben's boat. The aux tank had 1/2 of water in the bottom. He was using that tank almost every weekend. The ethanol bonds with the water and once it absorbs enough water it falls to the bottom. Once you have seperation the only thing you can do is drain the fuel. I had a small engine guy tell me that 80% of his work is gas related. I have a water seperater filter and have pulled samples from my tank to check for water. I put gas stablizer in with each fill up but if you already have water seperation nothing you can add will remove it. Wes

changed the filter and a can of carb cleaner didnt help at high rpm ....now it misses at low rpms too after 3hrs of trollin sat almost like its runnin outta gas 1/2 tank in it