IMG_0951.jpg

Prize Fighter Winner Am div!!

IMG_0961.jpg

Lone Wolfe / Flat Out

IMG_0963.jpg

Team Hi Voltage less me I'm taking pic.

DSC00201.jpg

IMG_0963.jpg

Me with 2nd largest salmon caught on big fish friday. Caught on Familiar Bite Herring strips and a home made rig.

DSC00185.jpg

Familiar Bite Herring with Home Made rig.

DSC00180.jpg

Truck Full of fish!!

IMG_0933.jpg

IMG_0938.jpg

IMG_0943.jpg

Tossed in truck by three of the players!!

IMG_0944.jpg

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0947.jpg

Will post more pictures later

Mark

Thanks Mark, just goes to show the fish brought in dont go to waste several needy community groups benifited from our efforts. Im shure the air will be filled with some smoke" (smoked salmon) also around the lake.

Not to mention "Muskys" chowder recipie might take a few "hits" in the next few days.

A good Time was Had by all despite a" few clouds"" and a little storm chased a few boats in early saturday..

the 40 pluss coolers at the weigh in before the noon starting time for prefish check indacated the GREAT Catching experianced shared.

The "NO COMMUNICATIONS" gentelmans agreement goes to show many Great Teams "DID IT ON THEIR OWN" This was not manditory and in no way had any direct connections with the Pro/Am Rules . But was well recived by MANY who wanted to DO IT ON THEIR OWN.

Thank You to those responsable for help organizing this No Com. Agreement, tho sunday after a 2 hour shutdown for us ,with fun gone to serious fishing really tested our skills WITHOUT A PHONE CALL !