Lund Renegade 1650 Sport

I am considering changing boats and the Lund Renegade Sport has come to my attention ( as has the Hewescraft 160 Sportsman). From what i can tell the Lund is designed similar to west coast boats in that it is rather utilitarian, has a small open bow area, and more space in the rear for fishing. Unfortunately no dealer in the northeast has one of these in stock to look at

Does anyone here own one, or has anyone seen one, fished on one ,etc - I am interested in any comments

thanks

I believe there is a lund dealer in Albany, not sure what they have in stock. There is a boat dealer in kingston ny who sells crestliners, the style you spoke of. These things look awesome! tons of fishing room and storage. They actually have an 8'6 beam in a 17' boat! Bigger than you wood imagine for a single axle trailer boat. Nick Roberties marine.

Thanks Guys - I know from Lund that the closest dealer with a Renegade in stock is Red Lake Ontario. The guys at Seagar are getting me some additional specs. I was hoping someone on here had seen one or fished in one and could comment