net holder options

I have a 23' sea sprite which i converted over to a fishing boat. It isn't huge but it does the job for me. One issue I have is net storage. I have it down in the cuddy to keep it out of the way and the rods and hooks getting stuck in it. Well when we have a good day it is crazy breaking it down and the popping it back into place in between each fish. I would leave it out but it then gets snagged, Sometimes I put it on top of the roof and if it's choppy it slides down into the boat or off the side which almost cost me the net. I think it's ridiculous to pay almost $75.00 for a rod holder to mount on my side rail, but not sure if there is a cheaper alternative or brand out there. If you guys can help me out with maybe what has worked for you, I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I cut off a 3 ft. section of 3 inch schedule 40 pvc pipe and used pipe mounting clamps to secure it to the sidewall of the boat from the floor up to the gunnel. Have one on each side. The net is standing upright, is easily removed, and the strength is enough to allow me to run hard without damaging the net's handle. My boat layout forced me to place them in the back corners to have access into sidewall storage lockers, but would have preferred them to be mounted more forward, away from the fighting area. Materials available at Lowe's, Home Depot, etc. and should cost about $20.

berkley makes one for less than 20$ works for us. mounted it as far foward as I could inside the boat. Holds pliers too.

might have been framblle or something like that . Have to look now :@