Torpedo weights-pics included

Sorry to say i sent him a pm to cancel my order I could not wait any longer. I ordered some wieghts from another source. If he gets rolling again please let me know. I hope everything is ok in his world.

Thanks

Gene

• 2 weeks later...
I'll take 3. PM me and I'll send you my shipping info and payment.

I don't think we ever hooked up I really got over whelmed with these weights and ran out of lead. But I just got more and are making again.I can put 3 in a USPS flat rate shipping box for $11.00. Send me $86.00 and I will mail them the day your $ comes. Harvey O'Harra,301 Perry ST. Watkins Glen,NY14891 Thanks and sorry about the delay.

So are you selling them again?

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

ADAM 2000 yes I got some more lead and make them about everyday until it gets to hot. Usually5 to 7. If you want some,get back to me. $25.00 each plus shipping. Thanks Harvey

Yep, here you go.

Mailed my check last week, got it in the mail today. Very nice work. They feel like they have lots of "karma"

===============================================================================

I can put 3 in a USPS flat rate shipping box for $11.00. Send me $86.00 and I will mail them the day your $ comes. Harvey O'Harra,301 Perry ST. Watkins Glen,NY14891

Adam2000, Look back in this thread and you will find address. Just got mine. Nice wts. Very fast turn around. Thanks Troutman. Lots of times in life you don't feel that you got your moneys worth. I got mine twice. Nice product and The Priority Flat rate system was all in my favor this time. :rofl::D:rofl::D:rofl::D:yes: