Sandy Creek Shootout

Date: July 23, 2011 (Weather day will be July 24, 2011)

Start: 5:00 am, End Approximately 2:00 pm

Structure/Prizes: Largest 4 fish combined weight per boat, 2 men minimum per boat, 8 rod limit, 100 % Payout, Largest Salmon, Steelhead and Brown prizes.

Entry Fee: $ 100.00/boat, Payout for top 25 %.

Fishing will be limited to Sandy Creek only this year.

:star:Download Derby Flyer :star:

:star:Download Derby Rules :star:

:star:SIGN UP TODAY :star:

This year promises to be bigger and better with more prize money and sponsor gifts. We currently have approximately twelve sponsors donating gift certificates and merchandise.

Please feel free to PM me, ScottB or Legacy with questions.

The list has started.

1. Silver Fox

2. Nothing But Net

3. Triple S

4. My Mink

5. Legacy

6. Missdemeanor

7. Escape

8. Freedom Charters

9. Trophy Seeker

10. Make The Turn

11. The Scottsman

12. Fishing Fanatic

13. Reel Drag

14. Team Edna

15. School Master

16. Mr. Breeze

17. Coyote Ugly

18. Salmonboy

19. Team Pegasus(pending)

20. Trout n About(defending champion)

21. Running Rebel

22. AoxomoxoA

23. TBD (Doug L.)

24. Fishlander

25. Papa Joe

26. Blue Eye

27. Tomahawk SportFishing

28. Yankee Troller

29. TBD (Robert V.)

30. Jakey Baby

31. Fringe Benefits

* Don't forget, we will have a small entry tournament for Sunday. Biggest fish or something. Sign ups for Sunday will be Saturday at the weigh in. More info soon.

Rob, Scott, Keith and Mike....thanks for all the hard work you guys have done to make this event successful. It's finally nice to see a tournament for regular guys without the theatrics and drama that have come with other tournaments.

For anyone on the fence about entering....this event is not your usual Lake O tournament.....there is no observers, all rules are on your honor, no giant egos to dodge. Just a bunch of regular guys getting together for a friendly competition and a few laughs afterwards. Plus the entry fee is big enough to make the pay out worthwhile, but small enough so no one gets beat up too bad.

Guys thanks again for all the hard work.

I'm thinking about entering just to have the opportunity to meet some more of you guys - Who knows, maybe my fishing program will be more attractive to the fish by then- haha.

One question:

If the weather is too rough both days for a smaller boat like mine, and I have paid the entry fee, would fishing in sandy or from shore count?

Weather like Sunday is probably the limit i'd take her out in - even though there was no small craft advisory.

Thanks,

Matt

CD,

We are hoping with a weather day on Sunday we are we won't have to cancel. In the unlikely event that we do, we will refund entry fees to all teams minus some small costs associated with putting together the derby.

That would mean that keith will get into speedo shape and I will not go for that.lol I on the other hand shouldn't have a problem in a speedo.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Scott, would you really want to be Oogled by some of these guys all day?

Oh snap....

jk jk

:)

That would mean that keith will get into speedo shape and I will not go for that.lol I on the other hand shouldn't have a problem in a speedo.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Thanks to this post, I will not be eating dinner tonight!

Sunday will be a big fish tournament if it's not used as the blow off day. Depending on how many teams enter on Saturday will determine how many spots get paid. Probobly 1-3 places.

-$30/boat entry (entries only taken at the wiegh in on Saturday)

-Start fishing after 5am.

-Wiegh in will start @ 1pm or if and when we get there earlier. (must be in line by 1pm)

-Any Salmon or Trout may be entered.

-Wiegh in will be at the old East Fork Marina (don't remember the new name) on E. lake rd (rt.19) about a mile south of the parkway.

Thier will be no food,drinks or party. When all teams are wieghed in, you'll get paid and we will have had a great weekend. :yes:

So let me get this straight , now I gotta tell the old lady I'M fishing ALL weekend. :lol: Keith your definitively gonna be top on her S!@T list now. And if I gotta see Gator in a speedo I gonna carve my own eyes out with an old rusty NK mag spoon