Sandy Creek Shootout

New name " Nothing But Speedo"! :o

Now I'm gonna have night mares just thinking about that Scott, thanks alot. I may never be able to board that boat again, That's probably going to turn into a "team uniform" Captain Skippy in a SPEEDO. :puke::puke::puke:

New name " Nothing But Speedo"! :o

Now I'm gonna have night mares just thinking about that Scott, thanks alot. I may never be able to board that boat again, That's probably going to turn into a "team uniform" Captain Skippy in a SPEEDO. :puke::puke::puke:

More Like Team Vaseline.........

I am really going to hear it from the wife I already got the ok to fish sat (on her birthday) now I have to tell her I have to fish both days lol I told her I wanted her to fish with us and it would be her B-DAY gift :yes:

Jeff, have your wife call mine after all there both going to be looking for someone to yell at :lol::lol::lol:

So let me get this straight , now I gotta tell the old lady I'M fishing ALL weekend. :lol: Keith your definitively gonna be top on her S!@T list now. And if I gotta see Gator in a speedo I gonna carve my own eyes out with an old rusty NK mag spoon

:rofl::rofl::rofl: thats some funny **** :yes: more please :clap:

ooohhh speedos AND vasoline hmmmmmmmm maybe TEAM BUFFY will give it a go..

HEY WHERE DID EVERYONE GO ??? :poolparty:

I'm scared.

Your not the only one..... we were talking about a FISHING tourney here for a short while then Silver Fox put on his speedo and the missy boys broke out there Crocs then someone threw in some Vaseline and we got Ray Koziatek get all excited like this is his favorite Buffy site or something :mooning::mooning::mooning:

Hambley how many are confrimed now ???

Jeez, guy leaves town for a day and comes back to this?? I suppose if it keeps you jokers amused, and keeps the Shootout thread at the top of the board ;)

July is Sandy Creek prime time! I'm itching to get out there after this past week in LA...smog, crowds, and traffic.

started out with 250 boats but after some of the post here i think its down to 2...

after back to back proams its gonna be tuff to find another play weekend ,too bad it couldnt be scheduled during the summer LOC (next year) sorta double dip derby..

Entries should be fine and of of the boats from outside of sandy , only a few are fishing pro ams. Ill give an update after this weekend. Last year we had 29 teams and with what im hearing, hopefully we will beat that. 2 times the number of sponsors as last year also.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Entries should be fine and of of the boats from outside of sandy , only a few are fishing pro ams. Ill give an update after this weekend. Last year we had 29 teams and with what im hearing, hopefully we will beat that. 2 times the number of sponsors as last year also.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Gator where you in San Fransisco or P town, Rhode Island :lol::lol::lol: welcome home

If anyone wants to pay cash, I will be @ Sandy fishing a couple of days this weekend. Just give me a shout on channel 72 or call me and we can meet up. I will also be @ the GRCA meeting tuesday july 5th 7pm. I have at least one team giving me $ that night, so if you want to meet up there, call me. I've got many teams talking about the tourny and might not want to do paypal. I will do what I can to get your $. No problem.

Scott 585.370.8068