Sandy Creek Shootout

Yea the wife just dug my favorite pink speedo ,,, :poolparty: my son and I will be their...hmm "team speedo" or "pegasus" kinda torn on the team name....Tom we gots room for ya if ya want just BYOBB (bring yer own barf bag).....oh and where is the wife wining party mine might need a place to vent............................. :@

When you guys sign up for paypal and cant figure out where to put the team name, pm me and I'll take care of it. I have one for tonight that I need a team name for. Thanks

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

New list as of tuesday morning.

Remember, we will have a $30/boat big fish tourny on sunday that you can sign up for saturday at the wiegh in.

1. Silver Fox

2. Nothing But Net

3. Triple S

4. My Mink

5. Legacy

6. Missdemeanor

7. Escape

8. Freedom Charters

9. Trophy Seeker

10. Make The Turn

11. The Scottsman

12. Fishing Fanatic

13. Reel Drag

14. Team Edna

15. School Master

16. Mr. Breeze

17. Coyote Ugly

18. Salmonboy

19. Team Pegasus

20. Trout n About

21. Running Rebel

We are going to allow entry through Pay Pal until midnight on Thursday night, there was apparently a typo in the original derby rules.

We will take cash entries on Friday but you must get it to Scott, Rob or myself. My cell phone is 314-6189, Scott's 370-8068, Rob 703-0969.

Remember weigh in is over at 3:00 p.m, you must be standing in line with your cooler at that time. Food will be served from about 1:30 until 3:15 pm, food is not included and will cost extra if you choose to eat.

You are welcome to bring your own beer.

We will post updates daily if we can, as of today we have 21 boats entered. Any comments or questions feel free to PM me. Any gripes or complaints please PM Scott, he likes it.

Rob, Keith, Scott and I met tonight to iron out last minute duties, and dry run the weigh in session...... we're all pretty psyched up for Saturday. Weather is kind of unknown depending on who's forecast you "listen to" but one thing we did arrange was to use Northstar Gun Club on Sunday IF we wind up with a blow-off day on Saturday........... So that's great news.......

Here's hoping the fishing stays as hot as it's been this summer, and as hot as the air will be this weekend :beer:

Ray thanks for the invite bud :* but I had already excepted an invite from Keith to jump aboard Nothin But Net with those guys :clap: and I don't need to BMOBB :o

Look forward to seeing you at the weigh in watching us except our 1st place trophy :lol:

thought wewere having hot dogs and fries that means you gotta come in early to cook..

glad you got a ride were takin a kid (man) whos off to afganastan in jan and never fished for big fish....lookin forward to watch him fight his first king. kinda like a second son ,so im worried for him runnin off to war ,so please dont burn his hot dog and get him started early!

WOW...i guess the sandy creekers can be a sensitive bunch if your opinions disagree with theirs.

as i said it is a good event and wasn't bashing it as a whole.just didn't agree with some of the rule changes

missdameanor....as far the river not being included. i don't believe they were last yr. so i would guess that wouldn't be much of a change for you would it? as far as your gas bill goes..what does that have to do it and who are you trying to impress with it. hopefully not me...because it don't.

as far as policieing it goes .....i believe 2 boats went out of there last yr...thank you triple s...for letting us take the 3 larger fish so we could finish in 2nd...even tho that dropped you down to 4th.

Mr. fishinman tom......unfortunately because of the rule changes we can't fish the event this yr....mainly due to the date change...tho having to drag the boat out to sandy didn't help much either. as far as the other changes go i guess i was just trying to make a point.it doesn't seem that any rule was left unchanged. i hope the master of ceromonies didn't get the boot. he seemed like a real nice guy and did the job very well. what's he doing with you guys out there anyways...lol...just kidding.

legacy, keith and the others who answered respectfully....thank you.

i think what bothered me the most is when the oak orchard guys a couple of yrs. ago changed thier rule to not allow the sandy creek boats to not participate in their couple of fall events there was a big outcry on here about it. to do the same to the few boats that might go out of braddocks just didn't seem right.

Kieth is right. Pm's are the way to go for this. You are welcome to fish sunday if you can't sat.

BTW: say hi to Wally for me, we fished together in the pro am. He's a great guy.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

crap now it sounds like i gotta trailer my boat 280 miles to fish the derby.I wanted to fish local waters and just run the cooler up ..we should be their friday ..Im shure toms ability as a" COOK" will make it worth a 200 mile hot dog,, burger run...Im assuming the marinas ICE BIN will be full for the event ,(hint if overlooked)

Let's all play nice. No name calling. No sarcasm (well, maybe just a little...). This is a small tourney that was organized specifically for the purpose of bypassing the egos and politics of some of the larger forums. Just simply a good time. Let's keep it that way. If you guys have disagreements, maybe air them out through pms? I get tired of the bs...everybody is entitled to their opinion, but do we have to get into it every time opinions differ? It's going to be a great time on Saturday! Everything else is secondary.

i motor down too the oak for the fall one day derby"s and let me tell you the ride is great everytime i stay about 1/2 mile off shore and just enjoy the veiw, burn about 50 bucks in gas and its well worth it ! point being if ur from braddocks or the oak enjoy the ride down this is a good time ! :clap:

As of thur. morning:

1. Silver Fox

2. Nothing But Net

3. Triple S

4. My Mink

5. Legacy

6. Missdemeanor

7. Escape

8. Freedom Charters

9. Trophy Seeker

10. Make The Turn

11. The Scottsman

12. Fishing Fanatic

13. Reel Drag

14. Team Edna

15. School Master

16. Mr. Breeze

17. Coyote Ugly

18. Salmonboy

19. Team Pegasus(pending)

20. Trout n About(defending champion)

21. Running Rebel

22. AoxomoxoA

23. TBD (Doug L.)

24. Fishlander

25. Papa Joe

26. Blue Eye

27. Tomahawk SportFishing

28. Yankee Troller

29. TBD (Robert V.)

30. Jakey Baby

Guys, Print out the rules! You'll be glad you have them on the boat with you.

Also, Make sure you come to the weigh in. Everyone gets a great gift bag and the bottom 5 places that weigh in gets 200' of Blood Run Copper. Captains cove will be spooling the reel you want with the copper,backing and leader for free!

Very nice run from the River to Sandy this Am. Tried to fish for a little while but the wind was picking up by the minute and the current was rippin. Decided to get the boat squared away and prepared for this weekend. It was pretty interesting motoring under the bridge..... Legacy Rob.....thank you again for helping us out.

I'm looking forward to the tournament and meeting everyone at the weigh in......

3 days boys!