Species Breakdown:cohos,kings,steelies,lakers

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================went to oak orhard friday for big fish friday we some real fisherman aboard the salmon bound charter boat -capt bob buck a REAL CLASS ACT OUR FISHING TEAM WAS CAPT RUSSELL HACKER JR -HONEY HOLE CHARTERS MELLISA HONEY HOLES FIRST MATE MYSELF AND WAYNE STOUTNER -BALLS DEEP WE STARTED OUT AND WENT TO TO DEEP WATER AND SET UP WITH A SALMON PROGRAM AND WE STARTED HOT THINGS SLOWED AS SUN CAME OUT BUT HAD A STEADY PICK ALL DAY OUR BEST KING WAS 20 LBS WITH SEVERAL RELEASED SKIPPYS AND SOME LOST FISH THAT WOULD OF PUT US IN THE MONEY ALL IN ALL WE HAD A GREAT DAY AT THE OAK AND A VERY MEMORABLE EXPERIENCE GOOD LUCK GUYS COMPETING IN THE PRO AM -GOD BLESS AMERICA

:beer::yes::clap:8)

I'll second that part about capt. Bob being a class act. Although I had never personally met the man he came up to our dock friday morning and offered his boat to us for the pro/am. He had heard through the grapevine that we had an engine issue. It's great to see there are still people like this around. Thanks again for the offer capt. Bob.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Yeah. That was a great time! Anybody have the results for the Big Fish Friday? I was wondering what won and what we would have needed to get in the money. We must have been top ten???? Maybe???

How deep where you fishing? I found Kings on Sunday out over 400' but they were down 200-300'.

We caught Kings from 200 feet - 550 feet of water. They were pretty scattered if I remember right.

Only $100 in fuel? I figured he burned about $200 just running balls to the wall back to the weigh in :) I thought we would be pretty close to the money. Can't complain at all. It was a great day!