Little Salmon River Challenge

Jan,

The meeting is on the East side along with the weigh in. You will be able to pull up to the gas dock from the water and drop off your cooler and a team member, or you can trailer to the marina and drop off cooler and team member. I have something worked out with Jon from the tackle shop where you will be able to park over at his place and we will get you back from there.

Bling,

There is no dish to pass required for the picinic, everything except beer will be provided.

IF YOU HAVE NOT PUT YOUR ENTRY IN WE WILL ACCEPT THEM AT THE CAPTS MEETING, BUT YOU MUST BRING CASH, SINCE WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO CASH YOUR CHECKS BY THEN. BRING YOUR ENTRY FEE AND MONEY FOR THE PICNIC TO THE MEETING.

Any questions, let me know.

Rich

W.W.IV ya interested in jumping on board ??????????????its musky me and my son ,my son and I will be at capt .meet but you can sleep in fri nite and show up sat .morn .....??????????? let me know if your interested in the picnic afterwoords ,you know after we win ,,,,,, ill buy if its a go for you ,,,,,,,,,,,,,cmon jst cause your 75+ yrs dont be a woose ......Ray k. with a name like WW,I.V. this is a challange you cant miss ,,b ring your depends and jump on board.........ME>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

im starting to feel sory for those other 52 boats guess they dont know who there dealing with ,,,,,,,,,,,cmon bob back me up ...........bob...........yo bob helloooo bob you still there i cant hold these guys off forever

Ray, I learned a long time ago, run silent, run deep, & run deadly. ;):D

Sorry Buffy no 2 rods for this trip ;(. I could send you some chum in a bag if you'd like :shock:. I am on the shelf for tourney's until fall LOC. Need to work (it's what most all of us have to do) and finish my landscaping job around the house.

Musky, man the wire and make sure he keep his cloths on :shock: ;)

Good luck to you guys I'll call ya and if you don't finish in the top 10, I'll/we be wondering what the difference was :? :?:

Ray K,Got your SOS(two more rods).I mentioned sat.to the wife, she said to leave now. Looks like I'm in, I'll pick up the worms on the way over. Theres nothing like a big platter of deep fryed Gobys after a hard days fishing. Ray do me a faver and check around Corning for a box of those astronut weight depends for me willya, there getting hard to find up here. I got your back Musky, I got a feeling you'll need more than to beers sat. afternoon. Ray is mikes marina on the east or west side of the river, last time I fished there they were thinking about puting in a break wall. How early are you going out friday morning? Where are you puting the boat in and where are you going to stay friday night. Are you all in the LOC Derby also? If I forgot anything don't worry I'll forget it agin. Was that Mexico N.Y.

sORRY BOB I HAD MY BEER GOGLES ON, now im shouting,if we get a good day on the water ill be happy ,couple fish in the box would be great ,WW IV . cant find the diapies , was gonna ruff it but i got a couple calls in for a room ,no the country of mexico so bring your passport ima gonna launch at the state launch on little salmon river , i dont know where the marina is probly near the water ,hey i thought that was your old stomping grounds,are you playing stupid .........again.........pm a phone number or call me 1 607 769 7947 ,,,

Musky you are gonna need WAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY MORE THAN A COUPLE OF BEERS!! Grab a few out before 9am or they will be all gone with Ray there :shock: Get some pics of big Buffy and little Buffy!!

W.W.IV. there is no LOC derby going on right now, it ended at the Sodus Pro-Am