5th Annual Cayuga LOU-ALL

Lets get the sign-ups started, July 24th, 2011 on Cayuga Lake with the weigh-in at Myers Park. Hours of fishing:: Daybreak until 1pm. Must be at weigh station by 2pm.

One man's legal limit of trout and salmon per boat, heaviest weight wins. $10 per boat, winner take-all plus the cup for a year and not to mention the bragging rights :lol:

I see Playin Hookey is in and so am I. So just sign on to this thread and I'll compile a list later.

Scott

I think I am in but I want to make a suggestion on the scoring. Change it to 10 points per fish and 1 point per pound like the pro am and other big tournaments. It rewards the guys that go out and get a limit, which at times can be difficult. That is more indicative of who the best guy on lake that day was and not they guy that just got lucky with 1 or 2 big fish. I'll even volunteer to come in a bit early to be the score keeper. In my opinion thats the best way to score the event.

On a lighter note I thought we banned Eskimo Joe from all Cayuga lake events!!!! :rofl::lol: Just kidding!

RR

I think I am in but I want to make a suggestion on the scoring. Change it to 10 points per fish and 1 point per pound like the pro am and other big tournaments. It rewards the guys that go out and get a limit, which at times can be difficult. That is more indicative of who the best guy on lake that day was and not they guy that just got lucky with 1 or 2 big fish. I'll even volunteer to come in a bit early to be the score keeper. In my opinion thats the best way to score the event.

On a lighter note I thought we banned Eskimo Joe from all Cayuga lake events!!!! :rofl::lol: Just kidding!

RR

I like this scoring method! :yes::yes:

I should be there but I'm not sure I have it off yet but I will do my best!

Think you guys are taking this way too seriously , this isnt a $50,000 tournament.

I believe this tournament was basically to have fun and earn bragging rights for a year, plus a cool trophy :)

I say leave it alone. Either way a 5 fish limit is the goal.

The LOU-ALL should be easy for a person of any age to win , unless you want to exclude certain age groups.

FUN GUYS ALL ABOUT FUN ;)

Yes this is for fun but its also for bragging rights. Every one fishing this is an accomplished angler. We all know its more luck to get a big fish then it is to have a limit. There is more skill involved to get your limit. Especially at the end of July. How hard is it to add up the points? Its just a more fair way to score the event and crown a true champion instead of the lucky one. We actually scored it that way the first 2 years.

RR

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

Yes this is for fun but its also for bragging rights. Every one fishing this is an accomplished angler. We all know its more luck to get a big fish then it is to have a limit. There is more skill involved to get your limit. Especially at the end of July. How hard is it to add up the points? Its just a more fair way to score the event and crown a true champion instead of the lucky one. We actually scored it that way the first 2 years.

RR

[ Post made via BlackBerry ] BlackBerry.png

NOT EVERYONE is an accomplished angler , theres weekend fisherman mixed in with professionals , quite a handicap there I believe. It should be based on luck , thats what

makes it FUN , also its what attracts so many members (weekend anglers) to get involved in this tournament beacuase we have a chance against the charters , WHO spend more time on the water and have a vast knowledge of whats going on.