HERE ARE SOME PICS I TOOK ON SUNDAY AT PRO-AM, FISHING WAS TOUGH ONLY TWO TEAMS BOXED OUT WITH 12 FISH. OUR TEAM WAS "GET HOOKED" LEAD BY MY NEPHEW MIKE GRAGER, WE FOUND FISH BOTH DAYS HAD TOUGH TIME FINDING SIZE AND GETTING SPEED RIGHT WITH THE CONDITIONS. DAY ONE WE HAD 5 FISH WITH A NICE FOOTBALL WEIGHING A LITTLE OVER 15#, DAY TWO WE ALSO HAD 5 FISH WITH A NICE TEENAGER WITH A WEIGHT OF 17# PLUS. WE FAIRER OK WITH FISHING IN THE PRO DIV. THIS BEING ONLY ARE SECOND TIME FISHING THIS WE WERE HAPPY WITH OUR FINISH, BEATING OUT SOME GOOD CAPTAINS AND TEAMS. ALL IN ALL A GREAT WEEKEND.

BILL

TIGHT LINES

FOUR KINGS

P6120443.jpg

P6120444.jpg

P6120442.jpg

P6120447.jpg

What can I say.....June fishing can be tough because East winds still happen. Fish are finicky when the wind blows one way one day then the opposite direction the next day. Thank you NOAA once again for your inaccurate information. Saturday the weather called for light winds in the afternoon so we made the run from the Oak to west of Wilson. It nabbed us the big fish for the AM's but that pounding we took coming back to port........well my back will not forget it anytime soon. NOAA site for temps showed warm water offshore for Sunday, so we tried a deep steelhead program for awhile. There were some DEEP kings out there ....below 250' that we tried to tease. Fish were finicky. Many lost fish due to light biting. All fish caught were barely hooked. Again NOAA was wrong, the warmer water was 180'-ish. With temps getting cooler as we went north....we turned around at 425' FOW. I love wasting time during tournament hours :P . Congrats to the winners......this really ended up being a tournament which favored the team with a good inside waters program......something I need to work on.