C/S Cup week three weights

Lets see what we got this week. I know a couple Seneca boats were on Cayuga trying to close the gap and I hope they did. I'd love to see this thing come down to the last weekend.

27 days til the Red Cross,,,,but who's counting.

Mark

I hope these don't count but my biggest three were 4.25, 4, and 4 lbs. The rest were 3 and under. Caught a ton of fish but couldn't get any size this weekend.

I went up to the Oak on Friday and our group went 22 for 28 with a 20 Lb King and a 15 lb laker....I guess they wouldn't count though :devil:

one six and one five two, plus a lot of small one's, wire and copper with spoon's did the best, I really like the Lite Bite Slide Divers. Hopefully see you guys in the Trumansburg Derby this weekend, weighin is at Bears.

Nothing to serious I hope Justin. If you get in a jamb and can't get out give me a call. I have room for one more most weekends. Good luck with your rig.

4.82 Laker, its theo nly one i weighed, i guess sometimes i think too much about returning the fish into the water...

Justin and I lost a big salmon at the back of the boat, by far was on of the biggest ive seen this year...Came up under the dipsy and the wire sliced it like mono! Get er next time!!

Justin and I lost a big salmon at the back of the boat, by far was on of the biggest ive seen this year...Came up under the dipsy and the wire sliced it like mono! Get er next time!!

Sounds like another story to me! :lol::lol:

thanks mark i'll keep that in mind...i think i got her figured out testing it friday. keepin my fingers crossed nick and i were ready to jump in after that salmon as it hung out on the surface with the spoon in his mouth and cheater around hm

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] Mobile%20Device.png