Orleans County Pro-Am No Comm. List

I was asked to post the list of teams that signed the "voluntray" No-Communication agreement for this weekend's Pro Am at Orleans.

First, I would like to thank the Pro-Am folks for putting on another very good tournament (again) at Orleans (Niagara also) and to thank Mike Waterhouse for giving the no-com. some air time before and during the meeting.

This event, we had 33 out of 56 teams agree. Plus there was one team I could not read the team name signed by John M. Muehl. (Sorry)

Captain Vince will be requesting the same no-comm. agreement for the (2) remaining east end events and will seek your support again.

Below is a list of teams that signed on. You will also note that many cashed a check this event and did so in Niagara as well.

This was one event it may have been nice to have a phone and look for "some help" but the majority chose not to regardless of a spread out bite this weekend.

Am Teams: 8 out of 16 TEAMS agreed.

Dodger/Outcast

Prize Fighter

Gill T Hooker

Subject To Change

Fish Nutz

Agitator

Catchin Hell

Spoonfed/NK

Pro Teams: 25 out of 40 TEAMS agreed

Hammerhead

Free Spirit

Team Troutman

Vision Quest

Thrillseeker

Tall Tails

Hi Voltage

LoneWolf/Flat Out

Hot Pursuit

Ace Charters

Oh Baby

Violent Release

Billy V

Hide Out

Maverick

Cannonball Runner

U-Betcha

make The Turn

Get Hooked

Screamer

Top Gun

Runnin Rebel

Yankee Troller

Cold Steel

Off Season

Thank You

Captain Pete

Vision Quest

Well I see one team,after signing the no comm agreement, that could not cash in the Niagara Pro/Am who did not sign the agreement in the Orleans and cashed in big. Talk about selling your sole fo a buck.

Ya did not bet another dinner, did you Pete?

Shade

Pete/Vince,

Thanks AGAIN for the No COMM. effort (the way it was & should be & is in the SCOTTY"s-WHI).

Howie I hope you are talking about the AM division and not Pro 8)

RUNNIN REBEL

Jerry

We are trying to bring back the very foundation for which the prestigious Pro-Am was founded. I am very proud of the percentage of voluntary signatures. after both events, regardless of their performance, teams approached me and said "we have more FUN just working within our own team" Exactly. When these events were started, they were touted as being very different from a big fish derby BECAUSE of the No Comm rule. It's a terrible shame to skew the scoreboard in any way because of open comm.

Shade, I think the winners in both Pro & Am signed in Niagara and failed to cash a check....then did not sign in Orleans and went on to win. Coincidence ? Maybe....maybe not, but it gets ya thinking, doesn't it? Goes to possibly show how phones can really skew the results. Thanks for keeping this agreement going Vince & Pete. Hope it continues to grow :yes: