RUNNIN-REBEL Orleans co. Pro-Am Report

1st. I will really try to make time/figure out the picture thing AGAIN ! Here is the only pic i could download :@ of Rainbow we got that was #20 plus change pounds when he came over the transom. Story /details to follow for a change. (i at least owe a "GOOD" report because of the FANTASTIC REPORTS on here ALWAYS by the Yankee Trollers & Billy V's & Devonion,s ) GREAT HONEST REPORTS you guy's.

====================

IMG_1589_rebeledited_2.jpg

2011_Pro_Am_BOW.jpg

Thanks Matt.

Your the guy I thought of putting him in the cooler.

FISHING_PICS_123.jpg

NOTICE Pat & Rob like Gaurd dogs !!!!!!!!!! in 3-4 foot waves.

& Larry on Boat controll manuevers ALL DAY!

GREAT JOB to my crew (before-during and after my DISCUSSIONS :* )

RUNNIN REBEL

Jerry

Jerry,

Wish those brownies were just a bit bigger for you... once again... Salmon are not ALWAYS the ticket! And that Steelie was awesome, never managed to actually land one that big... kudos on your game plan!

Guys, I just would like to say that I have fished with Jerry in many Pro Am's over the years and I have seen him work hard in every tournament but this past weekend was exceptional. He was totally focused and worked the plan to perfection.

hey do you guys have any video of the rod and line when that rainbow first hit, heard their was a very unuasual way to get the bow to hit?? Story I heard Jerry wasnt the only one using his head ,,,, But that might of been a rumor :lol:

The Capt. or rod setter is a very Important part of a PRO/AM FISHING "TEAM".

A " WELL-OILED-TEAM" With a GREAT """"""DRIVER"""""""(hint 2nd most important if not 1st ),,,,,,,, ROD men who pay attention to detail,And a Perfect Net job..are what makes a good setup work.... course a few fish willin to play dont hurt.

And when and if a big fish should get off its nice to have extra guys to head to the cabin to retrive ""the bad,bad pole" that might get carefully placed their from the back of the boat... :@

Their are some other secrets nice to have on board at times ,popcorn,mustard,ballons.ect. ect.. :lol::D:rofl::rofl::rofl:

So Larry,Jerry,Pat,and Rob,,,GREAT PRO/AM TEAM EFFORT !!!!!!! :ninja:

Not a rumor Ray, Pat has a way of working his magic when clearing lines, he recites something in Italian and next thing you know he's got one on. I've seen him do it time and time again, can't explain it but it's very entertaining to watch from where I'm sitting. Jerry gives the guys timely constuctive instructions on what needs to be done and Pat and Rob respond enthusiatically to his suggestions. I on the other hand can't hear what they're saying and just drive around looking at the sights along the shoreline and enjoying the majesty of the big pond, smoking and drinking coffee, but they put up with me. Jerry. Pat, Rob, and Steve "Lumpy" are all great fisherman by themselves but when put together, I lack an adjective to that could possibly describe what it becomes, but it is fun. Congrats to the White Mule team, Capt. Bob Cinellli, thanks for the work you do to keep this outstanding event going for all these years, through thick and thin.

Synergy - the total is greater than the sum of the parts. I fished with Rob this year (see his 4/30 report) and he was great, working eight rods firing faster than he could get them reset.

SYNERGY is a great word to describe our team (no offense Synergy boy Nick)

Here is the sum of our parts

FISHING_PICS_129.jpg

Here is the TOTAL TEAM EFFORT

fishing_pics_138.jpg

**** Thank you Chris Kenyon & Pro-Am for picture****

RUNNIN-REBEL

Jerry

P.S. I will get to catching part post tonite.

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH @ work now