Total Boated:12

Species Breakdown:10 lakers and couple dinks

Hot Lure: green alewife and evil alewife caramel dolphin

Trolling Speed: varied2.0to 3

Down Speed: same

Boat Depth: 90 out 270 170 was best

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Nice day on the lake. nobody else out there. Amazing.Little bumpy to begin with and settled down. if it wernt for the lakers it would have been a not so good day. evil alewife and green alewife on the boards with 125 and 175 copper. so i dont imagine these fish were more than 40 down. 3 on riggers 30 to 40 down.Got a nice rip on the copper steely or king. fish were 6 to a little over 10# all were released.Lost a ball lost a cellphone lost a spinny and fly and now it costs to launch at the genny.by the way no hits again on the dipsey spinny fly. Any suggestions?

====================

We landed a 15lb king on a dipsey and 42 second spin doctor fly combo on Wed. off Hedges. !80ft of power pro out. Caught a few browns in tight earlier before moving out.

Must have been a nice day out there. Was a tough day to be at work.

I have gone through the frustration of no hits on the diver/fly set up, even when others around me were getting hits. I stuck with it, messed with leader lengths from 23" all the way to 32" and eventually went back to 23". I now have those days where that setup is the best set up and I have no explanation for what I do different now. Just commit to it. I always have my 2 divers out and some days they sleep and some they rock.

Fished yesterday evening off of Braddocks and picked 2 Cohos, 3 Kings (biggest 12 lb), and 6 Lakers (up to 12+).

One of the hot setups was a Mountain Dew/ Mountain Dew/Glow Spin Dr. and a Mountain dew live /mirage tinsel fly out 180 on the wire dipsy. (Took at least 3 of the Lakers and one Coho.)

Also took a couple kings last weekend on a white echip and hammer fly out 160 - 180 on a braided dipsy.

So, the divers and flasher/flies are working, BUT, I do have to agree that, so far, the spoon bite IS better...

JAM

Fished out of sandy yesterday evening did really well with dipsey/ spin doctor fly comdo's

we did a king about 15-16lbs a king about 12lbs and a couple really nice coho's

most came on "HOG WILD" spin doctor w/ monkey puke fly......dipsy was a green frog