Slid the boat in at 6:00 am at the South end with JollyII and headed to the lake to find a bumpy ride out there. Started in 100 FOW worked to 120 FOW down 98 took a rip on a R&R Watermelon. Got her back down again and we took a 9 lb Brown on same deal. Dropped it back down and took another shot but missed it.All in 30 minutes.. Nothing until 10:00 am and we took a nice 15 lb Rainbow on a glow frog in 155 FOW down 126 we C&R and that was it til noon when I had to go back in to go to work.....

Thanks to everyone that gave me some tips on the boat, she is purrring like a kitten now, I found the Coil was bad and when it warmed up it failed.......I can finally get back to fishing

Woody

we left the same time got in the middle of the bass start couple almost went over backwards at the shoot sherife started to turn em around ...had some good marks at 100 ft on bottom waited till 145ft ran same progrem as last week 1on the rigger 5 on wire mtn dew green with siggs green hypt. out 330 ft had one big boy run it out to 850ft glad i had a newbe on board he smiled as he brought em in ,man i gotta get back to the oak so i can get my spoon program back before i forget how to use em........

Tim sounds good she is back operational and in the slip ready to fish..... No Kings yesterday I think I am a little rusty and I have to make a couple minor adjustments to the boat.....

Ray we got caught in the BASS deal too..... I tell ya with the light fog and a foggy windshield and them bass boats zipping around I almost needed a beer at 6:00 am..... It was much easier dealing with the waves on the lake...... Woody.