3 ROD / PERSON...............PASSED IN BOTH HOUSES

ZERN IS ABSOLUTELY RIGHT BOUT BEING ON THE GOV'S DESK FOR 10 DAYS.I JUST TALKED WITH SENATOR LIBOUS OFFICE AND THE BILL,WHILE PASSED,IS NOT ON THE DESK YET.I WAS TOLD IT SHOULD BE THERE SOON.ZEKE & CYN(STRIKE 3)

Thanks for the update! Been watching this close and hoping it goes through. What effect will this have on tournament rules? some state the max number of rods.

Then what was all this bull about this bill being on his desk since June 17 or 20th? Where did the person posting that get his information?

Easy now. :beer: One step at a time. It has passed in both houses as stated, the next step is Cuomos desk (max 10 days there). Zeke has been top notch feeding us info on this. Nobody else has called Libous office to check on it. Thanks lyteline

Once you get the three fly rods down try spey casting :lol:

does this apply to shore fishing as well as boat fishing???

I have no problem with someone trolling a handful of lines out in the middle of the lake. But it pains me to go down to the irondequoit creek and see these guys that have 5 or 6 poles sitting out in the water with 3 or 4 hooks with corn on each line and a bucket full of juvenile trout, given the size of the creek and pressure that overfishing there has put the population under.

For fishing in rivers and streams id actually like to see a 1 rod per person rule.

this is REALLY pissing me off, i can't for the life of me understand why this is taking so long??? albany is filled to the gills with ineffectual pieces of... which i will do all in my power to clean off my shoe come election day

:o

http://www.nymtaideas.org/sws/aboutsenate/how_idea_becomes_law.html

While the Legislature is in session, the Governor has 10 days (not counting Sundays) to sign or veto bills passed by both houses. Signed bills become law; vetoed bills do not. However, the Governor's failure to sign or veto a bill within the 10-day period means that it becomes law automatically.

If a bill is sent to the Governor when the Legislature is out of session, the rules are a bit different. At such times, the Governor has 30 days in which to make a decision, and failure to act ("pocket veto") has the same effect as a veto.

What the H.....

Are they on a month vacation.....oops did I have to ask :lol:

Now that is just stupid, don't know how that surprises anyone :dull:...10 days it automatically becomes law

30 days of ignorance vetos it? Who made that stupid law.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

What the H.....

Are they on a month vacation.....oops did I have to ask :lol:

Now that is just stupid, don't know how that surprises anyone :dull:...10 days it automatically becomes law

30 days of ignorance vetos it? Who made that stupid law.

[ Post made via Android ] Android.png

Doesn't surprise me in the least. There are plenty of stupid laws here to go around many times over. That's why we are in the shape we are in in this state. From what I read in one of the posts here the bill hasn't even reached the governor's desk yet. It wouldn't surprise me at all if this bill goes nowhere.

Every day I check three, four times for some good news on this. Nothing.

Can we get some Gay fishermen to go see what is taking so long?

I have nothing against Gay people, to each their own, but that other bill got signed off quickly. Maybe we can get this one moving with a little flair promoting it?

It's within a month for my trip and with only two of us going I'm hoping I get to run the extra gear I just bought this yr not next.

Hoping for some good news SOON!

Spike