26ft penn yan flybridge (kinda a fly bridge)

pen_yan_1.jpg

pen_yan_1.jpg

pen_yan3.jpg

am listing this for my father. I will leave the house number and cottage number for him.This is a 26ft twin screw penn yan fly bridge.Well we took the flybrige off cause of the bridge to the cut in Henderson but we still have it if you want it. I think it looks pretty dam cool without it. Located in Henderson Harbour, 1974,26ft , 9ft beam (or longer?).225 engines,one engine replaced with a jasper engine 3 years ago. Im guessing under a hundred hrs on it. And one engine done over about the same time. comes with 2 extra holly carbs, all 4 have been rebuilt recently. new props paid over a thousand. Wiring and everything redone. interior is original but in good shape. I think the hull has under 600 actual hrs on it. This is a turn the key(s) and go boat. All work has done by the old man and nothing was overlooked. No fishing gear comes with it except i think cannon mounts. Ill guess that in the last 4yrs almost double the asking price has been put in this boat. Dad bought a smaller boat he can handle a little better by himself or a unknowledgible crew. Picture of the front bow is just missing water line paint cause the old man couldn't reach that far but will be done. Asking 5 grand. or best offer. You could call me but your better off talking to him.

steve home 585 3772820

steve cottage 1315 938 5266

me (jason) 585 281 3204

pen_yan_2.jpg

• 1 month later...