Hot Lure: nuclear green NK 28/Green NBK spinny w/ Atomik fly

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed: 2.5 - 3

Boat Depth: 150-200 fow

Lure Depth: 50-100

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Tried my first evening trip on Ontario after a lackluster AM walleye trip out of the small boat harbor. Man, after this trip forget waking up at the crack of dawn. Had the best trip of my life. That's not saying much since I just started fishing the lakes last year. I think I may be starting to figure this out a little. Each time out has been getting better and better.

Started in 150 fow straight out of port trolling north. First release came within 10 minutes, steelhead. Not much else except for a skippy king heading deeper so we trolled back in. Everytime we went through 170-180 fow the rods would fire. For the second trip in a row, the nuclear green NK 28 would constantly release. The green NBK spin doctor on a wire diver at 300ft was also seeing consistent action. At one point we had a triple. Lost a big king after it got wrapped in one of the wire divers. It took off with my mag nuclear green NK.

Just when I was starting to question whether I had wasted A LOT of money on this boat and equipment due to lack of production, I have a day like this, and man is it worth every penny.