Fish Hawk Customer Service

In an earlier post I was advised to seek assistance from the manufacturer when I had trouble with my new unit. Just wanted to post and give a big thumbs up to Trevor at Grayden Outdoors. He sent me a new monitor to try so I could eliminate a bunch of possible causes for my problen. As it turns out the new unit did the same as the original so my problem is in the install wiring. Can't thank them enough for their help and just wanted to let everyone know what a class act they are.

Thanks

Tom

I also had a problem. Trevor sent me a complete new unit, and told me to first change the screen, which fixed my problem, and send what I didn't use back, with the FedEx lable which he supplied. the BEST in customer service.

Thanks for letting us know how well my suggestion to call the Company worked out.

I too had a problem where I lost the axel on the speed wheel of the probe. I was sent a new assembly within 3 days. You just can't beat their unit or their service.

Tight lines & full coolers!!!!!!

I had a prob with my probe (X4) that I had for a few years and when I tried to check the 840 fuse something blew that part of the unit too. To make a long story short, called

fishhawk (Trevor) , was told to send them in. replaced the probe and fixed the 840 for $45 dollars. This company cares about their product and the people who use them.

John :)