WTB: Pursuit 2270 Walkaround

yeah... going to be hard to find one, but after a lot of soul searching and looking around, and almost buying a baron magnum (seller flaked out, strange guy but nice boat) I think I've decided that the 2270 is the perfect combination for fishing with my family.

• 2 weeks later...

lakebound, is that the one you were referring to? I know you mentioned having a saltwater merc, and that one has twin 'rudes and is a 2200 (predecessor to the 2270, along with the 2150). just wondering if there is another boat out there (more interested in single engine models, as I can at least repower it for a bit cheaper if need be.

thanks guys,

steve

yes, actually all three of the pursuits on seneca that i see have mercurys on them. I will make sure i look into it this weekend. Sorry i did not get back to you sooner. Its a nice looking boat...I assume its been in a boat lift its whole life.

• 9 months later...

We have a Pursuit 2350 WA with a hardtop, single 225 merc, 9.9 merc fourstroke with trailer. This is a hard boat to find. There are other 2350s on Seneca Lake but none have the hardtop. It's a 1985, before they made the bad decision to slope the sterns. Love this boat! If you're interested in talking let me know.