Quick Dunkirk Report

times two

Cold water remains the norm on the inside, and consequently

fishing remains slow. Heard last Thursday/Friday was ok, but

Saturday thru today was tough. We had 2 on Saturday inside

65 fow; 4 on Tuesday in 70-75 fow. Chattersticks in red or black/silver

on 5 color or 30 jets has been the best.

I agree with Jimski on another post...we're a couple weeks behind

on the water. Fish are there but not active. Give it 2 weeks!

John

Thank you for the report ,I as You wish it was a tad better ...we got a few sunny days heading our way soon and someone is trying to clean ontarios drain to drop the lake level a tad too gotta be some big boys to be had real soon with all this poopy weather and drop in fishing pressure.

I totally agree with John's assessment. We fished out of Barcelona the last five days of the Southtowns tourney and managed to avoid a skunk, but our best day was only four fish. We'll be heading back out when the fishing picks up. Thanks for the updates John! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

I think we need a nice SW blow (maybe this weekend from the looks of it) then

some nice weather. She'll come around...just a couple weeks off....

I hear Conneaut and west of Erie has been coming on.....

Ive been on the phone with guys from the islands to astubula .....the island boys are driving east :clap: and straight out for astubula,,,,I know Spellin,................

so july aug should be on track....due to the stained water the bite has been challanging to say the least and the shallow guys are slidding out a tad lookin for a little cleaner water if we could get 1 week without rain :@ ,,but with that said the less they pull outa the lake out west the more for us.. :clap::clap::clap:

where can i buy some of those;s chatter-stick baits big kahuna

They might be discontinued. They are not on Z-Man's online store any more, looks like you can get some here http://www.overstockbait.com/Chatter_St ... l-cstk.htm

Great deal! just picked up another 8 of them cheap. Great website! Even picked up new jigs and swimbaits for next to nothing.