LOC derby leaderboard

I see the summer derby leaderboard is presented in a pdf format. I can open this just fine

on my PC but when I try to open it with my cell phone web browser it wont open. Do I need

to load something on the phone or will it be

"can't open pdf with cell browser". I have the

LG VU plus which is capable of TV. Want to be able to check updates on leaderboard while

up at the boat. There was no problems with getting the updates last year on same phone

but it was posted in html format not pdf. Anyone else experience this or have a solution.

Thanks

Hi Jan,

I'm not familiar with that particular phone, but I would think there must be an app or add on that you can download to open pdf's. 4 or 5 years ago I had a primitive windows mobile smartphone and THAT dinosaur could open and read pdf files. Of course my previous droid and current iphone have no problems opening them, but if you can watch TV on yours, I gotta believe that opening pdf should be possible.

Tim

Tried it again and my phone says "subject not supported by device". I tried both options the web site offers "save file" or "open" both choices gives me a message as above. Cant find anything on the web site about adding apps for ability to read pdfs.

Called ATT and they gave me the bad news about my phone doesn't support pdf files.

Now I have to upgrade to another phone. This was a replacement through insurance as

my last phone (that this one replaced) supported pdf. Who would have thought to ask that question

when getting a replacement phone from the cell phone insurance people. Screwed again.

Thanks guys, problem solved, got the I phone gs3. I don't think there's anything it cant do. Works great just have to figure out how to use all the features. Great to zoom in on anything and can read it easy now.