Well, got down to the dock at 5:30 and none of my buddies showed up so I figured what the hell I'll give it a try. At one point I counted 20 boats between Braddock's and the River. Ended up 2 out of 4. At around 8:00 the wire started singing, so I grabbed that, about 10 seconds goes by and the rigger pops, I reel down and that too starts singing. Doubles on kings are fun with 2 people on board but by yourself it kind of turns into work. Anyways after three net attempts I get the first fish in, quickly pop it out of the net and get back to the other rod. I get the second fish to the boat and he never really had to fight that hard since I wasn't pressuring him so after the 500 ft. initial run he just sat out there while I fought the wire fish. Well he gets to the boat and he's pissed :devil: after running around riggers and motors I slide the net under him. I usually just guesstimate the fish weight but I figured these two look big. I get out the scale and fish one 27# :lol: , fish two 26# :D . I start to revive fish 2, and he swims away fine, fish 1 took 3 minutes but seemed to swim away after sitting on the boat deck for 5 minutes. Had one more downrigger rip after that and packed up around 9:30. Boy this fishing is like work, but I'm sure I was smiling the whole time!!!!

Good Fishing!!

John

On a side note, I'm getting a lot of VHF interference when my GPS is on. They are mounted next to each other in the hardtop. Any suggestions??? I can hardly hear anyone talk but when I shut off the GPS it is clear as day.

Any help would be appreciated.

John