Hot Lure: cowbells,chevy spoon,42ndfly and spin doc

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 85-115

Lure Depth: 55-115

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

============

started west 95fow hit one small king on the chevy spoon then had a few nice hits on the dipsy that I just could not hook up with after the wind started went back east put some cow bells on bottom for some lakers and for the next 45 min could not even keep 2 rods in the water as soon as they got down to the botom a laker would pick it up.

========

i run the hammer head tackle cow bells pink and yellow cant remeber the name but I run spin and glows about 12-15" behind the bells if nothing is going on and you want to keep the skunk out of your boat put these on and put your rigger ball right on bottom it almost always good for a few lakers ;) I am hopping one day I get one of the monsters I see being cought :yes:

12-15" behind the cowbells is what a spin doctor and fly? How bout a spoon behind? I know nothing about cowbells but I have some that are quite large and some that are medium size. How big were the ones you were using?

you run the cowbells about 5' off the rigger ball then right off the cow bells 15" back run your spin N glow with a treble hook I think they are a size 5 and yes they are big. when are you going to fish next? my boat is kept in sandy and next time you fish if you want to swing by the boat I will show you my set ups.