Total Boated:4

Species Breakdown:4 Lakers and 1 King

Hot Lure: glow wonder bread nk28, MT.dew Spin Doc, Green echip

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 75-100fow

Lure Depth: 40- bottom

=================

Got out tonight with my youngest daughter Alex for a couple hours.. Launched out of Hughes and motored out to 50fow and took a look around... Nothing doing so we motored out to 70 fow and took a look... Bait and hooks all over the screen.. So I had Alex Steer us on a NW Troll and I started rigging.... Did not take long and we had rigger down 42 over 93 take off on a glow wonderbread NK28, Alex took the rod and boated a little skipper king.. as soon as that hit the deck the Starboard wire starts peeling.. I had a MT.Dew Spin Doc with a Hammer fly on it.. I took that fish cause Alex is 10 yrs old and weighs in at 50lbs soaking wet.. I ended up boating a nice 9lb Laker... Get rigged back up and that same wire rod out 172 over 98 fow takes off again... I fought this Big Laker right up to the back of the boat and it just came unhooked.... Got rerigged and the Port wire takes off with a green echip with a NBK Fly... Alex says I will take that fish.... I said OK.. She had her PFD on so if she goes overboard I can go retrieve her... 5 minutes later she says I cant reel anymore Dad.. Im thinking shes tired so I go to take the rod and finish the job and she says "NO your not taking the rod".. I said "You said you cant reel anymore".. she says that dipsey is at the rod tip and I cant gain anymore.... I look over the side of the boat and she has this 8lb Laker swimming next to the boat... I'm Like darn, it did not take you long to get that fish in.... Now Im thinking I got a Fishergirl........ we also took 1 more on that combo out 175 over 100fow..... Nice night with my daughter..... Woody

====================

Alex_Fishing_005.jpg

Ray don't give her any ideas about calling me net boy.... She hears that I won't be fighting anymore fish for a long time.... She asked tonight when we are going to Canandaigua to jig for Lake Trout....... Tim we may have a new driver for the Pro/Ams also.. She kept us on the fish, but that makes sense she was trained by a Professional......Woody